- Screen: ten inch color touch with a stylus
- Operating System: Android 6 (Marshmallow)
- The device: It works on most Korean – Japanese – European – American cars and a number of Chinese cars
- Reading faults: all control units in the car (engine – gear – brakes of all kinds – airbag – dashboard – air conditioning – body – power – … etc), scanning faults and displaying readings of the sensors and actuators.
- Disconnecting and operating test of actuators connected to different control units (such as sprinklers – cuttings – plows and others)
- Executing the functions of most cars, such as turning off maintenance lamps
- Performing the necessary calibrations for the actuators that need calibration such as power steering, gate tuning, coding of sprinklers and jazz pumps, air pulling from the brakes, etc.
- The device also programs and encodes the keys for a large number of cars in the event that the secret code is available from the car dealer and necessary for this job you have
- The device can be controlled remotely and works directly on the car without the need for an external power source or auxiliary devices
- Battery: There is an internal rechargeable battery that works on 12 and 24 volts for angel cars, light transport, microbus and some heavy transport brands
- Renewal period: One year, renewable after that, as needed, and for a competitive fee
- The device components: the main unit + OBD2 cable + charger + battery cable + lighter cable + luxury bag from the device manufacturer +. Self-diagnosis cable, and you can supply any additional chips as needed
- Technical specifications: Samsung eight-core processor – 3 GB RAM – ten inch screen – 13 megapixel rear camera with flash – HD output
- Voltage: 12-24 volts
- Manufacturer: GIT
- Origin: Korean
- Warranty: 12 months
Training on the device: –
How do I get the control that is required to be entered to be examined in Korean, Japanese, European, American and Chinese cars (training on the device for each trainee has four main controls for all models spread in the Egyptian market)
What are the common symbols and names of controllers and what are their functions in short? We know ten controls (machine – gear – brake – airbag – dashboard – air conditioning – body – emobilizer and fingerprint – power steering)
· What are the types of faults that can be read with the device and the faults that cannot be read with the device?
How and when do the controls record faults?
What is the technical support provided by the company in dealing with the faults that appear in the device?
How can I benefit in the diagnosis using the sensor reading function of the device? Is there a reference for the correct readings, when are they useful and when they are not useful, how can I learn their meanings and interpret them, and how do I record the readings and display them appropriately?
How can I benefit in the diagnosis using the function of separating and testing the bluffs, cuttings, sprinklers, and others, and how do I know the names of the tests on the control and is this test useful in diagnosis and when it is used
What is coding, calibration, or programming, when is this done, and how is the gate coded for the Optra, Kia, Hyundai, Cruze, Toyota, Nissan, Skoda and Passat
How is the torque sensor coded for Kia, Hyundai, Nissan, Skoda and Volkswagen cars?
· What are the common brake control codes, with the example of Kia and Hyundai cars?
From where to turn off the maintenance lamp of the device if the car and the device support the function, with an example of Skoda, BMW and Mercedes cars
How is the device used to change the rear tail of Passat cars and what is the name of the function for most other cars?
What are the cars in which the device programs the keys and does it perform them alone or does it need a bin code with examples of Kia, Hyundai, Nissan, Honda and Cruze cars?
What is j2534 and when is it used for?
What are the advantages of G Scan 3 over G Scan 2?
How to update the device without referring to the company
How to do the cable test and the connection board to the device
How to register a job complaint file that does not take place on the device and send it to the company
An important caution not to shut down the device while any coding or programming is being made, and what to do if the device is closed
Not to shut down the device while any coding or programming is being made, and what to do if the device is switched off